About the position
The talent acquisition specialist will play a critical role in the recruiting process with a heavy focus on field staffing. This includes strategically partnering with hiring managers, designing and executing new recruitment strategies, developing and maintaining many sourcing networks, performing a high volume of screenings and evaluations, and ultimately delivering high quality talent into the organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Attract qualified candidates to hire quickly, effectively and create a positive experience for potential candidates and past applicants.
- Ensure pro-active recruiting processes including sourcing, screening, administering assessments, conducting first line interviews, and presenting a slate of candidates for consideration.
- Other important processes include determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, job requirements, posting positions, utilizing applicant tracking system, record keeping, scheduling and timely response.
- Develop and execute workforce plans, recruitment, strategies, and hiring goals.
- Source potential candidates through internal and external sources: online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and fliers.
- Manage immigration programs (H2B visas)
What you need to join our team
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or recruitment.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish); written and verbal fluency is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies, goals, and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Exceptional ability to screen/interview candidates and create talent pipelines.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal hiring managers and candidates.
- Demonstrated skills in process improvement using creativity and innovation to solve problems.
- Experience using digital and social media platforms for outreach and to source for candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, etc.
- Dependable, Positive Attitude, and Growth Mindset
Why you want to work for us
We strive to support our people to reach their highest potential. In addition to a friendly, supportive company culture, our employees enjoy a comprehensive suite of perks and benefits (some benefits dependent on position):
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401Km ESOP
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Holidays)