The talent acquisition leader will be responsible for all facets of the recruiting process with a heavy focus on field staffing. This includes strategically partnering with hiring managers, designing and executing new recruitment strategies, developing and maintaining many sourcing networks, performing a high volume of screenings and evaluations, and ultimately delivering high quality talent into the organization. The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Recruit and hire many field-based employees with the initial focus on construction crew members and crew leaders, landscapers and landscape crew leaders (maintenance), lawn spray & irrigation technicians, and other field focused positions within the company.
- Establish recruiting strategies to identify and attract passive job seekers
- Enhance digital and social media hiring campaigns as part of robust hiring platform build out
- Responsible for the full cycle of recruitment from job posting until 1st day of work.
- Develop sourcing networks to substantially increase the number of job applicants year-round. This may be driven through new community involvement efforts, new partnerships, etc.
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with candidate sourcing tools and job sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Digital / Social Media proficiency
- Ability to grasp requirements of the industry preferred; landscape knowledge a plus
- Prior experience using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual (English and Spanish); written and verbal fluency in the required languages
- High School Diploma or GED
- Self-starter – this is a new position and will need to establish program
- Dependable, Positive Attitude, & Growth Mindset