About the position
As a senior landscape architect, you are responsible for sales and project management for our landscape construction customers and enhancement opportunities for our current maintenance clients. This may involve design elements, bidding/estimating, partnering with our in-house service teams, managing subcontractor relationships, and ultimately delivering the solution we have promised our customer.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
What you will be doing
- Working together with a landscape construction team and other operating units within the company to deliver our solutions at or above customer expectations.
- Responsible for completing the initial take off proposal whether through approving an estimator’s work or personally completing.
- Delivering sales to meet personal and team sales revenue goals.
- Owning the Landscape Design as part of design build or bid build type of work.
- Working together with our internal operations, subcontractors, and proactively communicating to the customer to deliver superb project management.
What you need to join our team
- 3+ years of experience in the landscape construction industry
- Customer relationship and value based selling experience that helps deliver $1m+ sales goals as part of the Landscape Construction Sales Team
- Proven track record for successful project management from initial take off proposal to job completion hand off
- Great communication skills, positive attitude, and team mentality
- Professionally Licensed Landscape Architect preferred
Other Key Responsibilities
- Must pass E-verify and drug test
- Maintain professional appearance and dress
Why you want to work for us
We strive to support our people to reach their highest potential. In addition to a friendly, supportive company culture, our employees enjoy a comprehensive suite of perks and benefits (some benefits dependent on position):