The primary role of the senior architect/designer is to design and estimate all assigned projects, as well as other sales and team-oriented tasks.
- Assist in monitoring monthly sales budgets, and insuring team project meet desired profit margins.
- Conduct/coordinate project's pre-construction meeting with production department.
- Execute contracts and sub-contractor agreements.
- Insure all pre-production meeting and job packets have been submitted to the production department.
- Monitor turn-around time for assigned projects and provide final approval for all designs, project estimations, and billings.
- Oversee completion of design and estimation of assigned projects.
- Research new and updated software which may strengthen graphic and estimating capabilities.
- Responsible for assisting with sales calls for business development, as well as responsible for "call in" appointments and/or consultations.
- Review Dynascape estimation and production numbers.