The Foreman is responsible for working with and directing a work crew in the performance of the work assigned to the crew on that day. The Foreman is responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, quality control and hitting production targets as well as seeing that customer needs are being met. A successful foreman will take ownership of the properties assigned and be able to plan out his/her week with the assistance of the account manager based on the specific needs of these assignments.
- See that the crew performs all work assigned to it in a safe an efficient manner within budgeted times
- Ensure crew observes all safety rules
- Assure that the work is performed to the highest quality standards in accordance with the job specifications
- Respond to specific requests of the client while working on site
- Notify the manager of work requests that are not within the scope of daily tasks
- Train crew members on the proper techniques for performing regular tasks
- See that crew members follow company policies
- Minimize equipment damage through proper use. Abuse will not be tolerated.
- Ensure all equipment is secure in transport, while on the work site and that none is left behind
- Accurately fill out job paperwork and maintain direct contact with the manager about issues on or special needs of assigned properties
- Maintain a professional appearance and work ethic among the crew
- Report equipment problems to the mechanical shop at the end of each day
- Report unsafe conditions to the manager
- Report accidents to the office immediately
- Assist manager in performance evaluations, discipline or promotion of crew members
Full-time position availabe.
Must pass E-verify and background check.
Offering competitive wage based on experience. 401k, ESOP, Medical, Dental, Vision. Paid Vacation.