About the position
As a Residential Maintenance Account Manager, you will be the face of the company to our customers and enhance the customer relationship for contracted accounts within the Residential Maintenance division. You will clearly communicate contract specifications to production management and work in conjunction with production to perform best quality services in a profitable manner. You will be responsible for necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain positive customer relations, ensuring complete customer satisfaction to achieve contract renewals. You will suggest and sell enhancements to both meet the needs of property, increase customer satisfaction and gain additional revenue for the company. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks including: employee time keeping and editing, client communications, equipment monitoring, and safety initiatives.
This is a fulltime position reporting to the Residential Division Manager. You will oversee crew and foremen, both at the office and on client properties
What you’ll be doing
- Help develop, train and manage crew and foreman/leaders
- Monitor activity of crews and work closely with production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service. Assure all contracted services provided are of excellent quality and completed in a timely fashion. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Estimate, propose, and sell enhancement work to customer base
- Maintain a safe work environment and complete safety checks
- Develop strong positive relationships with clients based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customer needs. Develop win-win opportunities for the customer and the company.
- Communicate with production any needs for training, discipline, and process improvement. Support and assist production in achievement of necessary steps.
- Conduct site inspections and evaluations for quality and enhancement opportunities
- Identify disease and inspect problems on properties and find effective, timely remedies
- Must be a team player and strive to help division’s success toward company goals
What you need to join our team
- 2-3 years related horticulture experience is a must.
- Knowledge of pruning for ornamental plants
- Seasonal color knowledge
- Basic chemical experience
- Detail oriented
- Strong leadership with ability to retain employees
- Profit driven – seeks ways to cut costs, improve efficiency and increase margins while producing excellent quality work
- Safety focused
- Effective problem solving skills, including disease ID and control
- Customer centered and focused
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and other production/company software
- Ability to present an effective sales presentation – written and verbal
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company, including the ability to work some holidays, evenings or weekends as necessary.
- Must be capable of working outdoors and visiting job sites on a regular basis.
- Extensive driving within the Memphis Metropolitan area.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Must pass E-verify and drug test
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Maintain professional appearance and dress
Why you want to work for us
We strive to support our people to reach their highest potential. In addition to a friendly, supportive company culture, our employees enjoy a comprehensive suite of perks and benefits (some benefits dependent on position):
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401Km ESOP
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Holidays)