This award winning project takes advantage of the elevation changes to create interest, direct views, and create captivating spaces to enjoy year-round. The gunite pool was built into the slope leaving a slurried brick wall exposed, providing a seat wall. The pool features a multi-level wet deck for lounging in the pool w/ umbrella sockets for shade. Radiating stone steps from the lower patio flow effortlessly into the infinity edge spa, providing a relaxing sound.
- Pool Deck: Exp. Aggregate Concrete, Textured & stained concrete, Oklahoma flagstone bands
- Pool Coping: 3” thick Oklahoma Flagstone
- Pool Tile: Blue glass tile
- Outdoor Fireplace: Slurried brick & fieldstone veneer, Oklahoma flagstone hearth & Countertop
- Arbor: Stained Cedar wood with shade cloth